Kendall PolySkin II Transparent Film Dressing from EnsureMedical.com is a thin, polymer film dressing coated with a hyopallergenic adhesive. Its two-tab design allows one-handed, aseptic delivery. It is ideal for I.V. sites, donor sites, burns, ulcers and sutures. It is not intended for use on infected wounds.
Kendall PolySkin II Transparent Film Dressings Features:
- Semi-permeable, moisture-responsive film
- Excellent adhesion in most environments
- Improved breathability for extended wear time
- Rounded edges prevent roll up
- Aids autolytic debridement
Part Numbers: 6651, 6640, 6641, 6647, 6642, 6648