Smith and Nephew Acticoat Silver Burn Wound Dressing from EnsureMedical.com is an effective antimicrobial barrier dressing for use on burns. Acticoat burn dressings are made of an absorbent inner core sandwiched between outer layers of silver coated, low adherent polyethylene net. The nanocrystalline silver protects the wound site from pathogens for up to three days while the inner core helps maintain a moist wound environment to promote healing.
Smith and Nephew Acticoat Silver Burn Wound Dressing Features:
- Creates an effective barrier to protect the wound site from over 150 pathogens.
- The nanocrystalline coating of silver kills a wide range of bacteria in as little as 30 minutes.
- Sustained release of silver for up to 3 days.
- Assists in the healing process by effective wound bed preparation.
- Easy and less painful to remove than SSD (silver sulphadiazine).
- Available in a wide range of sizes and can be cut to any desired shape.
Part numbers: 20601, 20101, 20151, 20201, 20301