Smith and Nephew Acticoat Flex 3 Antimicrobial Silver Barrier Dressings from EnsureMedical.com are advanced, specialty wound care dressings suitable for use on significant wounds including burns, ulcers, and surgical sites. They feature a Nanocrystalline silver coating with powerful antibacterial properties which rapidly kills a wide range of bacteria. Acticoat Flex 3 barrier dressings consist of a single layer of knitted polyester to provide excellent flexibility and comfort for the patient during use.
Smith and Nephew Acticoat Flex 3 Antimicrobial Silver Barrier Dressings Features:
- Available in a range of dressing sizes for various types of wounds. The dressing is easy to apply and can be removed in one piece to minimize trauma and discomfort.
- 3-day, continuous antimicrobial activity fights wound infections, including MRSA & Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Kills pathogens in as little as thirty minutes, providing highly effective protection from bacterial colonization.
- Allows exudate transport through the dressing, reducing the risk of maceration and resulting in faster closure with less potential for leakage and odor.
- Acticoat Flex 3 dressings have been shown to be compatible with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
- Soft and highly flexible and stretchable so that the dressing moves with the patient with minimum local trauma.
- Wound contact layer with minimal adhesion helps prevent trauma on removal to optimize closure and healing times.
Part numbers: 66800402, 66800406, 66800417, 80432100