Derma Medihoney Honeycolloid Wound Dressing from EnsureMedical.com is a specially formulated line of dressings containing active leptospermum honey from New Zealand and Australia that is clinically-tested and proven to possess qualities that make them excellent for the management of chronic and acute wounds and burns. It can work even in the presence of wound fluid, blood, and tissue while promoting an optimal healing environment.
Derma Medihoney Honeycolloid Wound Dressing Features:
- Provides a moist, occlusive environment needed for faster wound healing
- Enriched with alginate that makes the dressing process convenient
- Ideal for use in moderate to heavy exuding wounds like diabetic foot ulcers, venous stasis, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, burns, traumatic, and surgical wounds
- Can be used as a component of wound bed preparation
- Available in adhesive and non-adhesive options
Part numbers: 31222, 31222, 31245, 31245, 31422, 31422, 31445, 31445