Prevail Air-Permeable Underpads from EnsureMedical.com are designed to provide disposable protection for beds, chairs and other surfaces from moderate incontinence. Bonded construction provides extra integrity and reduces top sheet separation and clumping. The soft, strong and cloth-like top sheet has a flat seal around the pad so there are no plastic edges exposed to the skin. A non-skid backing stays in place while the extra thick absorbent pad provides comfort and protection.
Air-Permeable Underpads are also specially designed for use with pressure relieving therapy beds. The underpad easily adjusts to pressure and shape and allows free air flow while remaining absorbent and waterproof. The core locks in fluids and keeps it away from the skin, assisting with the air therapy..
Prevail Air-Permeable Underpads Features:
- Can be used with pressure relieving therapy beds
- Super absorbent polymer maximizes containment, neutralizes odors and keeps skin and linens dry
- Bonded top sheet improves pad integrity, reducing separation and clumping, and has no plastic edges
- No exposed plastic edges
- Designed for heavy or extended use
- Non-skid backing keeps the pad in place and provides moisture protection
- Available in two sizes with the same absorbency and permeability to air
Part numbers: UP-048, UP-072