DermaGran-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings from EnsureMedical.com provides a primary cover or a filler for chronic and acute wounds. The dressing is supplied in impregnated gauze or tube formats, both of which contain a zinc-nutrient dressing formulation and balanced pH, providing a moist and mildly acidic environment conducive to wound healing. In addition these products contain Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, calcium and Magnesium.
DermaGran-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressing Features:
- Zinc-nutrient dressing formulation for wound healing
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, calcium and magnesium
- Use for management of pressure ulcers (Stages II – IV), tissue trauma, surgical incisions, partial thickness thermal burns, diabetic and venous stasis ulcers.
- Provides a primary cover and/or fill
- Impregnated gauze dressings are sterile
- Choose from gauze or tube
- Primary cover or filler for chronic and acute wounds
- Contains zinc-nutrient dressing formulation
- Contain Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, calcium and Magnesium
Part numbers: SPD20, SPD21, SPD03