Aquasorb Hydrogel Wound Dressing from EnsureMedical.com is a non-adherent, water-based gel wafer dressing with a protective polyurethane outer film. The product is indicated for use on second degree burns, dermal ulcers, superficial wounds, donor sites, skin tears, radiation reactions, tube sites, lacerations and abrasions.
Aquasorb Hydrogel Wound Dressing Features:
- Composed of a water-based gel wafer wound contact layer, supported by a fabric scrim and bonded to a breathable polyurethane film.
- Cool and moist to soothe the dressed area.
- For use as a primary or secondary dressing.
- Consistency similar to a hydrocolloid with the sensitivity of hydrogel.
- Transparency allows easy monitoring of wound site.
- Helps prevent maceration by allowing moisture transmission from gel after drainage is absorbed.
- Polyurethane film protects from entry of pathogens.
- Easily conforms to wound sites and Leaves no residue.
Part numbers: 46-501-1, 46-502