3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing from EnsureMedical.com is sterile and hypoallergenic, consisting of an absorbent hydrocolloid adhesive layer with an impermeable but breathable outer clear adhesive film. The inner hydrocolloid rapidly absorbs exudate and maintains a moist healing environment, while the breathable outer film layer allows a high rate of moisture vapor transmission. The combined features provide extended wear for up to seven days and minimize damage to the wound area and periwound skin.
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing Features:
- Conformable and easy to apply dressing for moderate to heavily draining wounds, including ulcers, abrasions, burns and donor sites.
- Inner hydrocolloid adhesive layer absorbs exudates rapidly.
- Maintains a moist wound environment to enhance healing.
- Impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses
- Self- adhesive outer film layer applies easily, minimizes leakage and is easy to clean
- Wearable for up to 7 days.
- Available in sizes and shapes for every application.
Part numbers: 90002, 90001, 90003, 90004, 90005, 90007