Cuticerin Gauze Wound Dressings from EnsureMedical.com are ideal as a wound contact layer for burns, abrasions and other wounds with superficial skin loss. Finely interwoven, impregnated smooth acetate fibers reduce the risk of granulation tissue growing through the dressing, minimizing trauma on removal.
Cuticerin Gauze Wound Dressings Features:
- The impregnated dressing leaves less residue in the wound than paraffin gauze dressings.
- Non-aqueous and non-linting dressing
- Maintains moisture and supports an ideal wound healing environment.
- Promotes faster skin cell regeneration and discourages hard scab formation.
- Soothes minor burns and scalds
- Removal is painless and easy.
Part numbers: 66045564, 66045560, 66045561, 66045502