Tegaderm Non-Adherent Foam Dressing Roll from EnsureMedical.com is a fast wicking, non-swelling polyurethane foam dressing with a breathable film backing for total fluid management and to provide a barrier to contamination. Suitable for use on pressure, diabetic and venous leg ulcers, including use with compression wraps and for skin donor sites. For barrier protection against bacteria and viruses. The edges of the foam dressing must be bordered with a transparent dressing.
Tegaderm Non-Adherent Foam Dressing Roll Features:
- Highly absorbent, fast wicking, non-swelling polyurethane foam dressing.
- Transparent film backing prevents wound exudate strike-through.
- Acts as a barrier to contamination, while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Breathability for low risk of periwound skin maceration.
- Easy to apply to affected areas..
- Available in a variety of sizes and styles.
Part numbers: 90600, 90604, 90601, 90602, 90605, 90603