Kendall Copa Hydrophilic Foam Dressing from EnsureMedical.com is made of an ultra-soft and conformable hydrophilic foam that protects and cushions wounds with moderate to heavy drainage. The dressing is indicated for pressure ulcers, skin tears, skin graft donor sites, abrasions, Neuropathic (diabetic) ulcers, Venous leg ulcers, including use under compression wraps. The material remains soft and pliable while absorbing and trapping exudate. Small pores decrease the chance of tissue migration into the material.
Kendall Copa Hydrophilic Foam Dressing Features:
- Cushions wounds with super absorbent, high support, hydrophilic foam.
- Total fluid management for wounds with moderate to heavy drainage.
- Soft, conformable and pliable foam allows quick, easy shaping over any wound.
- Designed for long wear timeLessens potential for skin maceration.
- COPA Ultra-Soft Foam Dressing replaces Kendall’s HYDRASORB Foam Dressings.
- Contains no Latex.
Part numbers: 55522, 55533, 55544, 55555, 55566, 55548, 55588, 55544B, 55566B, 55588B, 55535