Coloplast Biatain Adhesive Foam Dressing from EnsureMedical.com is constructed of a 3-D polymer to provide essential exudate management. The unique structure allows high wound fluid retention and no lateral spreading. A combination of very high fluid absorption and retention makes the dressing an effective choice for treatment during compression therapy. The adhesive included on the edges allows the dressing to stay in place without assistance.
Coloplast Biatain Adhesive Foam Dressing Features:
- 3-D polymer-based foam dressing.
- Very high absorption and retention capacities to prevent maceration.
- Self adhering to securely attach to the required site.
- Suitable for exudate management with compression therapy.
- Available in a specialized version for treating wounds on the heel.
Part numbers: 3430, 3430, 3420, 3420, 3423, 3488, 3488