Allevyn Thin Self Adhesive Foam Dressing from EnsureMedical.com is a sterile wound dressing designed to manage surface wounds with low to moderate exudate such as minor abrasions. It can also be used by a healthcare professional on burns, ulcers and surgical sites. The dressing is constructed of a polyurethane matrix and a polyurethane top-film.
Smith & Nephew Allevyn Thin Self Adhesive Foam Dressing Features:
- Self-adhering to dry, intact skin, but does not adhere to the wound.
- Flexible and highly conformable to fit awkward areas.
- Waterproof dressing maintains a moist wound environment, while remaining permeable to oxygen and water vapor.
- Helps prevent bacterial contamination and minimize the risk of maceration
- Allows Monitoring of the wound through the semi-transparent film
- Does not require a secondary dressing
- Allows the wearer to bathe and shower
Part numbers: 66047576, 66047578, 66047579