Allevyn Plus Adhesive Hydrocellular Foam Dressing from EnsureMedical.com promotes fast healing by maintaining a moist wound environment and preventing eschar formation. Its trilaminate structure consists of a wound contact layer, a highly absorbent hydrocellular layer and a waterproof and bacteria-proof outer film.
Allevyn Plus Adhesive dressing provides optimal exudate management for traditionally difficult-to-care-for wounds. It is indicated for high to extra-high exudate absorption. It can be used in conjunction with a hydrogel dressing, such as Intrasite Gel for necrotic or sloughy wounds.
Allevyn Plus Adhesive Hydrocellular Foam Dressing Features:
- Absorbs 65% more exudate than Allevyn Adhesive.
- Low-allergy adhesive reduces risk of skin irritation.
- Perforated wound contact layer permits passage of viscous exudate into dressing.
- Extra-absorbent for easier dressing changes and minimal mess.
- Up to 7-day wear time for less-frequent dressing changes.
Part Number: 66000805, 66000806, 66000807