Tegaderm High Integrity Alginate Dressing from EnsureMedical.com is primary dressings designed for moderately to heavily exudating partial and full thickness wounds. They are sterile, highly conformable, absorbent, and designed to maintain high integrity when saturated. The alginate becomes an amorphous, gel-like consistency as it absorbs exudate, which maintains a moist environment and allows easy and intact removal from most wounds with minimal gel residue. Saturated dressings may be gently irrigated from the wound bed when the dressing is changed.
Tegaderm High Integrity Alginate Dressing Features:
- Highly absorbent dressings for use on highly exuding wounds such as dermal ulcers, trauma wounds, abrasions and open surgical sites.
- Alginates form a gel-like consistency as exudate is absorbed, providing a moist healing environment.
- Maintains integrity when saturated and removes gently and easily.
- Fully compatible with 3M secondary dressing products.
- Available in multiple size varieties.
Part numbers: 90112, 90120