Tegaderm Alginate Ag Silver Dressings from EnsureMedical.com provide effective antimicrobial wound care with a silver compound, soft-gelling absorbency and high fiber strength to manage colonized wounds and wounds at increased risk of infection. In addition to the silver, carboxymethylcellulose (CMC) and the alginate fibers conform to the wound surface and have high wet strength, allowing intact removal. Easy to use dressings are available in both pads and ropes.
Tegaderm Alginate Ag Silver Dressings Features:
- Soft and pliable silver dressing conforms to the wound and provides a sustained antimicrobial barrier for up to 14 days.
- Reduces a wide range of wound pathogens, including MRSA and VRE.
- Highly absorbent, providing excellent management of wound exudate and allowing easy removal.
- Creates a moist environment to allow optimal wound healing.
- Minimizes wound odors.
- Helps control minor bleeding.
- Usable on wounds with undermining or tunnels.
Part numbers: 90301, 90303, 90305, 90307