Kendall Calcium Alginate Dressings from EnsureMedical.com Absorb up to 20 times their weight in wound exudate. They are specially designed to interact with sodium within a wound, thereby creating an ionic exchange which assists in jump-starting the epithelialization process. When the dressing is ready to be changed, It is easy and painless to remove and causes minimal tissue trauma.
Kendall Calcium Alginate Dressing Features:
- Uniquely designed to donates calcium to the wound and remove sodium, helping to regulate the wound bed.
- Able to absorb up to 20 times its weight in exudate, while gel block feature and unique fiber configuration encourages vertical wicking in order to pull exudates straight through the dressing.
- Stable gel with high guluronic levels allows for easier removal and minimizes tissue trauma.
- Dressing maintains structural integrity for easy removal and cleanup, while minimal shrinkage helps prevent maceration of tissues around the wound.
- Allows fewer dressing changes and supports patient comfort during removal and debridement.
Part numbers: 9231, 9243, 9244, 9232, 9233, 9236, 9240, 9238, 9239